935 Elm Court
Located on a cul de sac that fronts the Ernie Smith park. This beautifully updated and upgraded 3 bedroom/2 bath single level home shows pride of ownership.
Interior features include hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, central A/C, open kitchen, recessed lighting, fireplace, and sliders leading to a quiet and private back yard.
Updated kitchen is open and airy with stainless steel appliances, pantry, and skylight providing wonderful natural light.
Mature landscaping, decks, raised bed planters, and shade trees make for a calm oasis.
Newer roof and new paint inside and out.
The Benefits of living at 935 Elm Court
- The utilities are all underground so you don’t see any electric or telephone poles.
- Clear view of an 11 acre park
- Ernie Smith Park across the street where you can walk your dog and children can play and ride their bicycles.
- Also a very popular dog park within the park, and also a wetlands area where Herons, Redwing blackbirds, teal ducks, Canadian geese, and frogs are often seen and heard.
- A very nice view of Sonoma Mountain.
- Drip system on timer in 90% of the yard.
- Two Attic solar attic fans.
- Culligan water softener system and water purification system under the sink for drinking and for good water and ice cubes from the refrigerator.
- Two minutes driving time to Maxwell Regional park for great hiking and walking, and walking dogs along Sonoma Creek.
- Owl Box installed on property.
- Motion detector lights outside of the Master suite
- Motion detector lights outside the small garage door
- Motion detector lights over garage door in front of house
- Little shed for Garden supplies
- Roof is approximately 7 years old
- Phantom screens on double door entry